If you got here by accident and are wondering what's going on - click HERE.
1. When were you happiest?
With my family on vacation.
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. What is your earliest memory?
Kneeling on a four legged, maroon-faux-leather stool by the window looking at the linesmen working on the telephone lines outside, and pointing them out to my mother. We were on the second or third floor of an apartment building because I was looking down. I would have been three or four at that time.
4. Which living person do you most admire, and why?
My father – he is an unqualified success and an inspiration for me to become a success.
5. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
6. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Lack of self-discipline.
7. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Getting caught out in a lie.
8. Aside from a property, what’s the most expensive thing you’ve bought?
9. What is your most treasured possession?
10. What makes you depressed?
The thought that the Democrats are in power, and are totally ruining the economy and selling our national security down the drain.
11. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
My height & physical bearing. (I'm too big - I attract too much attention everywhere I go.
12. What is your most unappealing habit?
13. What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?
14. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Eating like a pig.
15. What do you owe your parents?
16. To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why?
My wife & kids for yelling at them.
17. What does love feel like?
Best feeling in the world.
18. What or who is the love of your life?
My wife & kids.
19. What is your favorite smell?
20. Have you ever said ‘I love you’ and not meant it?
21. Which living person do you most despise, and why?
A certain retired soldier, he is a personal enemy.
22. What is the worst job you’ve done?
Unknown; I've done a LOT of dirty jobs, shoveled my share of sh*t.
23. What has been your biggest disappointment?
Did not make Sergeant Major.
24. If you could edit your past, what would you change?
A certain event in Asia.
25. If you could go back in time, where would you go?
26. How do you relax?
Underwater swimming and suntanning.
27. How often do you have sex?
28. What is the closest you’ve come to death?
It involved bullets.
29. What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
30. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
31. What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
Nothing is fair. If something is fair, be surprised.
32. Tell us a secret.
I can read minds.