Thursday, September 29, 2011
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Some of you old Sinai hands help me out here - that looks like Mushroom Beach off South Camp.
Come to think of it, that looks like my Sabra girlfriend Nurit - I bought her a pair of Ray-Bans like that at the Force Exchange..
Come to think of it, that looks a LOT like Nurit and it isn't just the sunglasses.
Posted by STORMBRINGER at 7:28 AM
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
In the picture below, we analyze what it represents to some groups of people:
- For older men, it is a respectable woman with a nice ass crossing the street.
- Perverts will imagine her as a naked woman.
- The wise man will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer in the face of such beauty, and have gratitude that it was shared with humanity.
- For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have left home dressed that way.
- The other half are wondering where she bought that blouse.
- The wise woman imagine the misery that this will be at 50.
- If you noticed the dog driving that taxi, then I have some bad news for you . . ..
( And the answer to the question going through your mind right now is: No, I didn't see the dog . . . )
Posted by STORMBRINGER at 7:37 AM